7steps2success on-line property investment education course
terms and conditions of access and use
7steps2success is an internet based educational package developed and provided to users and students by Property Power Partners Pty Ltd (PPP) and is built on the research, analysis techniques and professional experience of John Lindeman and Carolyn Tibbett.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, reproduction, or distribution of information provided to you by PPP in its education services or reports is not permitted and PPP asserts its copyright.
Terms and Conditions of use
Access to the 7steps2success website and on line course is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in these terms and conditions of use.
Each user or student of the 7steps2success course is issued with a unique log-in, password and has a separate user profile for each enrolment. You are only entitled to share access using one log in and password to one other nominated person and this remains one single access, which means that the password and log-in cannot be used simultaneously on two different computers. Sharing a log-in and password also means the user profile is shared and some activities are also shared. If you wish to take advantage of any shared use option, you need to request PPP in writing for permission to do so and provide details of the proposed circumstances along with the nominated person’s name and email address for our administrative records.
The 7steps 2success course, including the content and activities have been developed for the participants. Apart from the nominated user access referred to above, it is a rule of this course that you will not share any course files with anyone who is not enrolled in the course.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorised users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using 7steps2success. If you become aware of an unauthorised access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately
Violation of these terms and conditions may result in your enrolment and access to the course being terminated without refund.
Our education services, reports and any consultative information provided to you by PPP in association with, as part of, or as a result of your purchase of our education services or reports are in the nature of general information on the residential property market.
We do not claim or intend to provide financial or personal investment advice. PPP recommends that you obtain financial advice specific to your situation before making any financial investment or decision based on the information we provide.
It always remains the responsibility and choice of our clients using our education services to make their own individual decisions with regard to their property investments.
In providing our education services and reports, PPP relies on information from a number of external sources. While PPP takes every care in the collection of the information it provides and believes it to be correct at the time of publication, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of its analysis and information services.
PPP takes no responsibility or accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising from decisions made as a result of information contained in our education services or reports and urges its clients to make independent inquiries to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or completeness of the information we provide.
7steps2success is an online course delivered on the Moodle platform and hosted by Pukunui Technology. PPP takes no responsibility for access issues beyond our control including but not limited to technical problems experienced by Pukunui’s servers, although, as soon as we are made aware of any such issues, we will contact Pukunui to resolve them.
This site may from time to time contain electronic bulletin boards, forums and other communication facilities which provide for feedback by users and students to 7steps2success, real-time interaction between users and members and other electronic messaging and notice services (“Communication Facilities”).
It is a condition of use by users and students that you do not do any of the following:
- restrict or inhibit any other user or student from using or accessing any part of this Site;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, profane or otherwise offensive information or material of any kind, including, without limitation any information or material that might reasonably encourage conduct that would breach any civil or criminal law of NSW or other applicable place.
- post or transmit any information or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including information or material which is confidential, subject to rights of privacy or publicity or which is protected in whole or in part by copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property or similar right with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- knowingly post or transmit any information or material which contains a virus or other component designed to harm the hardware, software or other facilities of 7steps2success or any of its users or students.
- post or transmit any information or material that advertises or promotes another business or website without the prior written consent of 7steps2success.
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
Users and students expressly acknowledge and agree that the Communication Facilities provide a means of public and not private communications.